Academic Counselling

All students are encouraged to sign up for myPass: this is an Alberta Education secure self-service website for Alberta high school students to: View and print diploma exam result statements Order transcripts View progress towards a credential (diploma or certificate) View student personal information View and print detailed academic reports and Order additional copies of a credential.
Document Actions